25 August 2010
Project Organize :: Kami's Organization Tips.
by KAMI BIGLER of NoBiggie.net
Hi Sherbet Blossom Readers!
I love this series that Hannah has organized for all of our benefit. When I feel organized, my life just seems to run better. Here are a couple things I do to stay organized:
First Up: I'm addicted to those small ziplock baggies that you'd find in the craft section that might be used for jewelry. I use them for everything from my extra business cards to all the items you see below. I love when the items inside fit the container or 'baggie' they are in. It just looks cleaner.
2. board game pieces - this one is a great Quick Tip if you have a busy toddler
3. extra ribbon - that is too short to wind around anything and too long to throw away
4. gum - this is great for keeping gum quiet in your bag so it doesn't rattle around at church or in a movie theatre
5. small hair accessories and Q-tips - great for traveling
6. paper craft supplies - die cuts or any other scrapbook supplies that are small
Next Up: In the closet
These three things help keep my closet organized:
1. Hang all items facing the same way.
2. Have matching hangers. Even if they are the same ugly hunter green hangers from 1997 like I have (I really need to update it in here). Having all your hangers the same size and color really gives your closet a uniform look.
3. Organize your clothes by color (as best you can). This makes it easy to always find the items you are looking for.
Good Luck, Happy Organizing!
Labels: project organize